Meeting Minutes for January, 2002
Minutes from January 2002 COGGS Board Meeting
- Meeting called to order by Chair Tim Case.
- Treasurers Report: $4157.98
- Secretary Report: MMSC to approve minutes from December Meeting.
- Membership Report: 90 Members
- Board members present: All
-Trail Report: Workdays to be held on 2nd and 4th Thursday, work and ride. As
well as work days on the first Saturday of each month. Kurt to make
calendar. Incentives to be given out. For every 15 hours of organized trial
work = free membership. For 20+ hours of organized trail work = COGGS
-Chainsaw/ Bob trailer- MMSC for Jeff Fraboni to purchase small chainsaw of a
price up to $350. MMSC for club to purchase 2 BOB's.
- DS @ Spirit for Spring Carnival- more info to come.
- Events: Frozen Five = March 23 (budget needed); Munger Trail CleanUp =
coincides with city's clean and green; DirtSpanker = June 8,9th; PowderMonkey
= July 20,21st Saturday events along with a trail ride at Pokegama; Central
Park Cross = September 29th; Other = Possible trip to Moab.
- Association/Organization Memberships = IMBA - $50; CAMBA- $40; MORC- $50;
WORBA- $50 (needs to be renewed); MCF- $29; Hartley Nature Center- $50.
- Superior Rotary Club- G.O. got our name out at meeting.
- Kid Safe- Feb.- Helmet Safety @ Miller Hill Mall. Monday the 18th, 3-7pm;
May Bike Rodeo, Superior, dates TBA. Trying for a Saturday and need to get
- 2002 Objective- New Riders/First timers- Need to meet and greet with board
members, we are to have a designated SAG rider to guide on Tuesday nights.
- Brochures- need info on costs.
- Look into COGGS signage.