Meeting Minutes for April, 2001
Minutes from April 2001 COGGS Board Meeting
- Meeting called to order by Chair Kurt Lange.
- Treasurers Report: $891.69
- Secretary Report: MMSC to approve minutes from March Meeting.
- Membership Report: 13 Members
- Board members present: All but Jonell Susnik (treasurer)(again)
1. BDF5 report- $546.68 profit, see attached report
2. Race budgets (Spanker and Monkey)- both look good
3. Fed Tax ID #- on its way
4. Dual Slalom- Harry to take charge of that at both MTB events.
1. Munger Trail CelanUp- April 28th, 10am, ride after. Meet @ Riverside
2. Duluth Trail Meeting- May 15th, 630pm, Parks and Rec. Building, Duluth.
3. IMBA TCC Visit- July 8th and 9th, Ride, BBQ, They will give their
presentation, unfortunately no workday.
4. Superior RR- Harry to pursue and to look into rr for 2002 season.
5. Earth Day Fair- April 21st, 11-5 (10-6), 14th Ave and 3rd St. Large space
indoors, volunteers needed and MMSC to purchase booth at fair.
6. Rename Superior Trail- Come on folks we need a name already.
7. Chris White- offered COGGS a proposal to have Ski Hut be involved with
sponsoring a race. He is able to get massive loads of swag and prizes. Ski
Huts name will be involved, but only towards this individual race.
8. Keyport Raffle for bike- $1000 promoter is willing to give to us. We have
to sell some tickets and allow our name to be used in promotional ways
9. MDL CleanUp- May 5th, 110am, food @ 2, possible ride.
10. Bike Swap- more info needed on possible bike swap in Duluth
11. Stationary team- Team for next year's stationary bike race. Members only,
they must fill all requirements.