Meeting Minutes for June, 2000
COGGS Board meeting minutes for June 13th, 2000
Meeting called to order at 8:13pm by COGGS chair, Kurt Lange
Secretary Report: See the web site
Treasure Report: Balance in checking is $430
Membership Report: 10 perpetual, 14 family, 8 student, 23 regular, 8 don't know not marked
* BMX: need a site plan if we are going to continue to pursue.
* Trails: Superior Trail has one mile completed and ridable, next work day is
scheduled for June 25th, 12:00, we will work on the beginning and continue on
the snowmobile trail and north.
* Banking: Our checking account is now with Superior Community Credit Union
where they don't charge us to deposit checks.
* DirtSpanker sponsors: We now have potentials of about $600 cash, more is
needed everyone please continue to look for sponsors. $100 gets the sponsor
on the T-shirts, pamphlets and allowed to display banners at the race.
* Chester creek trail is closed to bikers (both sides) don't ride them, we
don't want any more closed. Hopefully we will get one side open to bikers.
* Thursday rides: working on them.
* Jerseys and shorts will be printed in about two weeks final orders must be
in by then. Shorts must be prepaid and this may be the only time we order
shorts. Shorts will be about $36.
* GolfSpanker is set for October 15th at 3:00 pm. It will be at the Nemaji Golf
Course in Superior. It will be a time trial on the golfcart paths in
combination with putting and driving adding and subtracting from your time.
Meeting adjourned 8:53pm
Gerald D. Olson, acting secretary